Fall prepping

 


Greetings! Been a while. Been tied up with family concerns and then; Helene!

A scary event for sure. 86mph winds to this side of Georgia. Just a county up AND over; they got it way worse then we did.  While we certainly had some damage; folks west and north of here got it much worse. And the poor soles in NC. 

Hard to believe; not a single Apple tree pot/bag/tree took any damage. Well from the storm. Had a serious bug problem. And I think I over sprayed.  Thought Old Fashioned Limbertwig died. But it too came back.

I had wondering if my P.2 trees were going to dormancy. I had read they do that. But today they too are putting out new shoots.

Lastly I have a goodly pile of rootstocks to plant for stooling. But I will let them get the latest growth spurt though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First outing with inexpensive foreign grafting tool with omega head

So soil is here